DR. LYNDA LANDRY
With more than 20 years of experience in family medicine, Dr. Landry has developed experience in patient follow-ups of all ages. Among other things, she has developed expertise in perinatality, breastfeeding and early childhood, women's health and STBBI, geriatrics, occupational medicine, sports medicine and particularly in the management and follow-up of cerebral concussions. In addition, she has considerable experience with learning disabilities: ADHD, DYS, ASD, ID and in adult and child mental health.
Dr. Landry likes to take the time to help you maintain your health, to help you get through the ups and downs of life with the use of preventive medicine among other things. A close follow-up will be provided to slow the progression in the case of chronic conditions. Dr. Landry is renowned for her empathy and her ability to listen. You will feel respected and taken seriously.
- Care with periodic and preventive follow-up for clients of all ages. From pregnancy (up to 28 weeks) to 120 years old.
- pregnancy follow-up until 28 weeks
- periodic follow-up of the child
- Periodic follow-up of the adult according to the age, medical condition and concerns of the patient within the framework of the CMQ.
- Follow-up of chronic diseases: COPD, CAD, diabetes, anxiety, depression, ADHD, hypertension...
- ADHD assessment (children will be referred to psychology for WISC with a prepared assessment done, and a solution and treatment plan as needed).
- Endometrial biopsy
- Contraception and IUD insertion
- Monitoring and Management of Concussions
- Infiltrations of certain joints after evaluation of the condition and if deemed necessary and clinically feasible
- Counselling for breastfeeding and evaluation for frenotomy as needed
- Pre-employment consultation
- In-company consultation
- Events doctor (sports and other)
- Completion of forms: SAAQ, REM, CNESST for certain conditions, CTMSP, curatorship (after complete evaluation of the patient and review of the file)
- Tele-Medicine is offered for clients already known in specific settings after authorization by the nurse or physician. If a consultation in person is then required to assess you, the teleconsultation will still be billed.
DR. JEAN-SERGE LALONDE, M.D.
Well known in Gatineau and with a lot of experience in medicine, Dr. Lalonde has distinguished himself in family and geriatric medicine. Much appreciated by his clientele, he has collaborated, among other things, with the home care and support programs of the CLSC des Draveurs and Le Moulin for more than 23 years. While retaining his geriatric clientele, he also practiced family medicine at the Montée-Paiement medical clinic and at his former private office in Gatineau.
Along with his expertise in public health, he held the position of Deputy Chief of Public Health in the Outaouais region for a period of five years. Dr. Lalonde also participated in the development of the Quebec immunization program and the establishment of the very first travel clinic in the city. Throughout his career, Dr. Lalonde has always favored teamwork. In his family medicine office, he had set up an adapted accessibility service, which has made the service offer more accessible for elderly, vulnerable patients with loss of autonomy.
Since Febuary 2023 and in collaboration with Marleen Tassé’s health services, Dr. Lalonde has directed his medical practice towards adult clients, vulnerable or not, or at risk of loss of autonomy.
Minor emergencies appointment for clients of all ages (consultations on demand, responding to a specific and immediate need that does not require periodic follow-up)
- Medication renewal
- Otitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, etc..
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) and other urinary problems
- Flu-like syndrome
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Hyperthermia (fever)
- Mild to moderate headache
- Nausea and vomiting
Care with periodic and preventive follow-up for 18+ adult client. Application of recommendations for screening, prevention and monitoring of pathologies that may affect their state of health.
Follow-up and prevention of chronic diseases for this clientele (eg COPD, ASHD, diabetes, hypertension, and others).
In addition to the monitoring of multiple pathologies, particular attention is given to:
- Alcohol and substance use and their impact on mental health
- The incidence and prevalence of different cancers
Also, for patients aged 65 and over, additional attention to:
- Cardiovascular diseases and their risk factors
- The importance of high blood pressure as a risk factor
- Diabetes and its control
- Oropharyngeal pathologies (oral health)
- Sleep disorder
- Multiple risks leading to loss of autonomy
- Nutritional problems
- Urinary incontinence and other urological pathologies or problems
- Walking disorders and fall prevention
- Cognitive and affective disorders
- The multiple changes in the environment of the elderly and their consequences
- Any other pathologies relating specifically to these age groups.
Completion of insurance forms, SAAQ, CTMSP, curatorship for patients in care.
Delegated medical acts: Professional activities are delegated to clinic nurses according to existing regulations (e.g. travel clinic, nitrogen treatment, wound care and dressings, immunization, STD, PAP smear and others).
Business hours :
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Blood tests - Public laboratory :
Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Blood tests - Private laboratory :
Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 2:45pm
To book an appointment, please text us at 819-200-9119 or give us a call at 819-595-0790.
Extra parking available at the Freeman Bus station (adjacent to the clinic).
Late Arrival Policy
In our efforts to offer the best care and minimize wait time for all our patients, we implemented a late arrival policy. If you are late for your appointment, please notify us immediately by text message at 819-200-9119 or by phone at 819-595-0790.
- If you are less than 10 minutes late : the allowed time will be reduced but it is still possible for us to provide service for the care needed.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late : the reduced time may be considerable and we may not have enough time to fully accommodate the type of service or care needed.
You will have the choice to:
Attend your appointment knowing that we may not be able to accommodate the full appointment time required for your health care and you may have to schedule another appointment for completion of the assessment; or
Reschedule another appointment in order to maximize your appointment time with our health professional.
All clients are encouraged to arrive at the office 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to register and complete any required paperwork.
Appointments must be cancelled at least 24h prior to the scheduled date and time. Fees equivalent to 50% of the appoinment price will be charged for all appointments cancelled with less than 24h notice or for no shows.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Marleen Tassé health services team
Services de santé Marleen Tassé
1171, St-Joseph, Blvd
Gatineau (Québec) J8Z 2C3
Telephone 819 595-0790
Text message 819 200-9119
Fax 819 778-8844