Private home care
Our full range of home services can address the challenges affecting every aspect of everyday life. Our guarantee to maintain quality of life and provide you with a safe environment make it possible for you to remain in your home or return home quickly after hospitalization.
Our services include: nursing care, home assistance, respite for family caregivers et blood tests.
Private home care services offered:
- Housekeeping services for seniors
- Respite for relatives
- Home care for persons with a disability and their families
- Post-surgical care
- Injections (with prescription)
- Care and support for feedings
- Ostomy care
- Wound assessment and dressing changes
- Stitches and stpale removal
- Ear washing
- Manuel disimpaction
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Blood glucose testing
- Assistance with hygiene care at home and in nursing homes
- Meal preparation
- Accompaniment during visits to the doctor, etc.
Marleen Tassé Health Services will perform an on-site assessment to determine the level and nature of care you or your loved ones need to maintain a high quality of life. This assessment will be used to create a care plan that will be regularly reviewed and updated.
Our specialized nurse will visit the living environment to assess the following aspects:
- Quantity and type of assistance needed
- Potential safety problems at home
- Current and desired quality of life
We have a team of health care professionals at your service, including:
- Licensed practical nurses
- Patient care attendants/Visiting homemakers
You can have financial help!
Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors
For those 70 years and up, staying at home is now easier than before since Revenu Québec offers a monthly or annual refund equal to 35% of the expenses related to home care services. Whether you need specialized help, assistance with household , all of these services are eligible for the tax credits offered by Revenu Québec.
Click here to get more information.
Click here to download the document to be filled to get the tax credit.
Contact us now at 819-595-0790. We will be able to help you.
Most of our private services are covered by most private group or personal insurance plans.
The clinic is closed from December 23rd to January 2nd inclusively.
Business hours :
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
* The clinic is closed from 12h00 pm to 1h15 pm every 2nd Thursday of the month *
Blood tests - Public laboratory :
Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Blood tests - Private laboratory :
Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 2:45pm
Extra parking available at the Freeman Bus station (adjacent to the clinic).
Late Arrival Policy
In our efforts to offer the best care and minimize wait time for all our patients, we implemented a late arrival policy. If you are late for your appointment, please notify us immediately by text message at 819-200-9119 or by phone at 819-595-0790.
- If you are less than 10 minutes late : the allowed time will be reduced but it is still possible for us to provide service for the care needed.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late : the reduced time may be considerable and we may not have enough time to fully accommodate the type of service or care needed.
You will have the choice to:
Attend your appointment knowing that we may not be able to accommodate the full appointment time required for your health care and you may have to schedule another appointment for completion of the assessment; or
Reschedule another appointment in order to maximize your appointment time with our health professional.
All clients are encouraged to arrive at the office 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to register and complete any required paperwork.
Appointments must be cancelled at least 24h prior to the scheduled date and time. Fees equivalent to 50% of the appoinment price will be charged for all appointments cancelled with less than 24h notice or for no shows.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Marleen Tassé health services team