Physicals are for anyone who want to know about their health status. Physicals allow to discover health issues quickly and treat them efficiently. The doctor takes the necessary time to perform an extensive exam and to answer our clients’ questions. Lab and other tests may be performed on-site. You won’t need to book an appointment anywhere else. Your doctor will have your results very quickly, and you will be able to get the follow-up you need faster.
Reasons to get a physical:
- To manage chronic or persistent diseases (cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, high blood pressure, musculoskeletal diseases, neurodegenerative diseases – such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or sclerosis – mental health issues or cancer.
- To help you manage some risk factors, such as smoking or obesity
- To check what side effect new medication can have
- Other personal reasons based on your needs
- You don’t have a family doctor
To make sure the consultation is as efficient as possible, we suggest you take with you all relevant documents (medication list, vaccine list, etc.) and all emergency consultation or specialty consultation that would help us define the situation.
Business hours :
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Blood tests - Public laboratory :
Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Blood tests - Private laboratory :
Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 2:45pm
To book an appointment, please text us at 819-200-9119 or give us a call at 819-595-0790.
Extra parking available at the Freeman Bus station (adjacent to the clinic).
Late Arrival Policy
In our efforts to offer the best care and minimize wait time for all our patients, we implemented a late arrival policy. If you are late for your appointment, please notify us immediately by text message at 819-200-9119 or by phone at 819-595-0790.
- If you are less than 10 minutes late : the allowed time will be reduced but it is still possible for us to provide service for the care needed.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late : the reduced time may be considerable and we may not have enough time to fully accommodate the type of service or care needed.
You will have the choice to:
Attend your appointment knowing that we may not be able to accommodate the full appointment time required for your health care and you may have to schedule another appointment for completion of the assessment; or
Reschedule another appointment in order to maximize your appointment time with our health professional.
All clients are encouraged to arrive at the office 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to register and complete any required paperwork.
Appointments must be cancelled at least 24h prior to the scheduled date and time. Fees equivalent to 50% of the appoinment price will be charged for all appointments cancelled with less than 24h notice or for no shows.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Marleen Tassé health services team
Services de santé Marleen Tassé
1171, St-Joseph, Blvd
Gatineau (Québec) J8Z 2C3
Telephone 819 595-0790
Text message 819 200-9119
Fax 819 778-8844